
This post is really nothing more than another way to SEO my, Shane Mang's, website. If for some godawful reason you are interested in Shane Mang in his marketing capacity then feel free to jump on over to ShaneMang.com
I've put some effort into this site to make it look interesting. It doesn't necessarily look like the most pleasing site but it gives you an insight into the complex manufacutring process that I had to go through to become the unemployed marketing professional that I am today.
So feel free to visit my site, Modern Mang and take a look around. Send me a message with crits, comments or accolades if you feel so inclined. I also accept roses and cash. 


ShaneMang.com is now up and ready to fulfill all of your visual needs
Posted on
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment