RandallAnthony Communications has officially received over 30 thousand hits for the month of November, 2007. This is a record high number of visitors for RAC, in a single monthly period. I manage the website Randallanthony.com for RandallAnthony Communications, the leading special reports supplier to the Globe and mail. Since I began managing the site RAC's visitor amount has increased dramatically. When I began in early 2006 the site was receiving roughly 100 visitors a month. Currently, RAC has been viewed by over a hundred thousand people, and the web traffic is increasing by roughly 16% a month. The increase in traffic can be attributed to two causes: Increased website visibility and new features, which add value to the reader. Over the past year Randallanthony.com has become a more valuable resource to RAC's clients thanks to enhanced FTP features, and archived reports. For Canadians the site is a wealth of information about:
Health
financing and investment
small business tips
and information about special organizations.
Our next step is to implement Google AdSense and begin generating revenue.
No comments:
Post a Comment